With a strong understanding of the underlying market structure and patient flow, MAC provides accurate, dynamic demand forecasting models. We work with pre-launch and in-line brands to help clients quantify demand by key patient pools which provides guidance for:
- Go/No-Go decisions for acquisition/licensing deals
- Prioritization and design of clinical trials
- Risk management/scenario testing
- Initial vs. peak demand forecasting for new products
- Product positioning
- Resource allocation
What sets us apart?
- Unlike static patient-based market models (PBMMs), our Dynamic Patient Flow Model focuses on “in-play” opportunities in the marketplace (initiations, switches, restarts, discontinuations) to better reflect the available opportunities for the brand.
- We deliver our results in an easy-to-use modeling platform that allows users to run “what-if” scenarios by altering critical parameters.
- Our consensus-building process facilitates agreement on key assumptions and improves risk assessment in our forecasts.
- We integrate and cross-validate multiple sources of primary and secondary data leading to elimination of business “myths” and critical data gaps.